Working with us
The Spa focuses on health and wellness through the use of environmentally friendly, luxury spa products. Our ongoing mission is to exceed expectations where beauty, comfort, knowledge and personalised attention combine to make an entirely memorable and rejuvenating experience for all.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join the team here at Fletcher’s Cottage Spa.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- A friendly disposition
- Full understanding of luxury 5 star customer service, treatment standards and care
- An enthusiastic and passionate approach to work
- Committed, enthusiastic and focused
- Organised, confident and proactive
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours (some weekends required)
- Immaculate personal presentation and pride in their appearance
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- A keen desire to learn
In return we offer a full training programme along with extensive continuous training including:
- Train the trainer courses
- Management training
- Additional alternative and holistic therapy training courses
- Indian Head massage
- Hot stones
- Retail discount on all spa and retail products
- Complimentary treatments
- Employee complimentary meals during work hours
- Reduced accommodation rates
- Team member of the month award
- Uniform provided
- Workplace pension
- Ongoing education
Front of House Reception Manager
Fletcher’s Cottage Spa at Archerfield is a highly regarded property that is truly one of a kind in Scotland. Our mission is to provide a world class spa experience for both our guests and our employees. We now have an exciting opportunity to join our senior team as – Spa Front of House Reception Manager on a full time basis.
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with an understanding of luxury properties and the service, treatment standards and care that is required. An ability to work as part of a dedicated team with a flexible and adaptable approach is required.
Immaculate personal presentation and a pride in your appearance is essential as is a good command of the English language (written and spoken) and a keen desire to learn.
Previous experience in the Spa industry or luxury hospitality market is desirable as well as the ability to manage a team of staff in a high paced environment.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to take on this role then in the first instance please email your C.V. and covering letter to Zoe Douglas, Spa Director at Fletcher’s Cottage Spa: email@example.com
We are looking to recruit therapists to join our team at Fletcher’s Cottage Spa. With full and part time positions available based on 8 hours per day.
Our therapists are responsible for undertaking a wide range of treatments including massage, facial, waxing, manicures and pedicures. The ideal candidates will have excellent presentation and communication skills and confidently encourage new and repeat business.