Working with us
The Spa focuses on health and wellness through the use of environmentally friendly, luxury spa products. Our ongoing mission is to exceed expectations where beauty, comfort, knowledge and personalised attention combine to make an entirely memorable and rejuvenating experience for all.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join the team here at Fletcher’s Cottage Spa.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- A friendly disposition
- Full understanding of luxury 5 star customer service, treatment standards and care
- An enthusiastic and passionate approach to work
- Committed, enthusiastic and focused
- Organised, confident and proactive
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours (some weekends required)
- Immaculate personal presentation and pride in their appearance
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- A keen desire to learn
In return we offer a full training programme along with extensive continuous training including:
- Additional alternative and holistic therapy training courses
- Indian Head massage
- Hot stones
- Retail discount on all spa and retail products
- Complimentary treatments
- Reduced accommodation rates
- Uniform provided
- Workplace pension
- Ongoing education
We Play A Different Game
With a wide choice of historic and contemporary secluded accommodation, a world class Spa, state of the art Performance Centre and two links golf courses of Championship standard, Archerfield offers an unrivalled experience for both Members and Guests.
At Archerfield, we believe that every employee is significant for the success of the business. It is important that we all work as part of a team regardless of departments; after all we all have one thing in common – our Members and Guests.
Fletcher's Cottage Spa is located on the Archerfield Estate, just 18 miles from the centre of Edinburgh along the spectacular coastline and just a short distance from North Berwick, Haddington and other East Lothian towns.
Join Our Spa Team
We are now looking to recruit qualified full-time therapists to join our expertly trained team. This is a Full-Time role working five days from seven and due to the nature of the business will involve some weekend working. The role will also involve some Front of House duties.
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Consistently performing all Spa Treatments as per product and Spa Training.
- Providing exceptional, memorable guest service at all times.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and health and safety of the work place.
- Up-selling Spa Treatments and Products.
- Meeting and Greeting clients to the Spa.
- Making bookings and taking payments.
- Assist with questions relating to Spa Products and Services.
Who are we looking for:
- Recognised beauty therapy qualification: SVQ level 3, HNC or HND qualifications.
- Understanding of luxury properties.
- A capability and commitment to delivering high levels of Guest care.
- A smart and professional appearance.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
What we give you:
- Competitive salary
- Commission based incentives
- World-class training in our Luxury Brands
- Staff Discounts
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then in the first instance please contact Mel O'Brien on email@example.com.